San Francisco East Bay RetreatA welcoming retreat for business travelers and vacationers, our hotel is within walking distance of downtown Danville, a charming shopping and dining district with historic buildings that house stylish boutiques, clothing stores, antique shops, art galleries and wonderful restaurants. Our hotel is also just minutes away from exciting East Bay attractions, including Eugene O'Neil National Historic Site and the Blackhawk Automotive Museum.
San Ramon Valley GetawaysFor outdoor adventure, enjoy hiking, biking and horseback riding at Mt. Diablo State Park with its scenic mountain trails, rock formations and beautiful wildflowers. Discover family fun at the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home to the Alameda County Fair, Las Trampas Stables and Waterworld California Water Park.
Business in Northern CaliforniaFor business travelers, the Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn is 2 miles from Bishop Ranch Business Park and within 5 miles from the major companies and corporate offices, including Chevron, Clorox, Texaco, PG&E, SBC, GTE, IBM, and Nestle. The hotel also offers convenient access to the San Ramon Valley Regional Medical Center.
Danville Area Attractions
- Historic Downtown Danville - 1 mile
- Bishop Ranch Business Park - 2 miles
- Las Trampas Regional Wilderness - 2 miles
- Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site - 3.5 miles
- Crow Canyon Country Club - 3.5 miles
- Las Trampas Stables - 4.5 miles
- Blackhawk Automotive Museum - 5 miles
- Blackhawk Plaza - 5 miles
- Lindsay Wildlife Museum - 11 miles
- Alameda County Fairgrounds - 13 miles
- Waterworld California Water Park - 14 miles
- Mt. Diablo State Park - 9 miles
- Concannon Vineyards - 20 miles
- Mitchel Katz Vineyards - 20 miles
- Wente Vineyards - 20 miles
- Oakland - 23 miles
- San Francisco - 30 miles
- Napa Valley - 45 miles