Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn.
- Phone: 1+ 925-855-8888
- Postal address: 803 Camino Ramon, Danville, California, 94526-4253, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Hotel Facility Accessible Features
- Accessible entry and passage doors (front door 41” and room doors 32” width)
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility (the ADA parking is 116” in width)
- Loading and unloading zone is 100” in width
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance that is graded to the parking lot
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guest rooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the indoor swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Widened doors and maneuvering space
Guest Room Accessibility Features
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility and hearing accessible features
- Adjustable showerheads
- Alarms – Visual Strobe
- Braille room numbers
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars in guest room
- Ground floor rooms (in case of emergency)
- Portable shower chairs
- Roll-in shower
- Tubs with grab bars
- Service support animals welcome